July 9, 2008

The Strawberry Patch


Any idea what is going on here? This is a strawberry patch. This is Molly in my strawberry patch. Molly thinks that strawberries are better than Purina Lamb and Rice dog biscuits. No kidding. The food stays in the dish until said dog is satisfied that either no strawberries will be available or strawberries are eaten. Thus, no one in my family is enjoying the strawberries from the strawberry patch this year except Molly, unless I get there first. Actually, it is a race to see who gets the berries first. This was a new section I added last year and I was surprised at how well it produced. This year, well, ..... you see.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I stumbled on this blog and love this post! I have a black lab that loves apples, even prefers tart to sweet! I love my pets, they provide so much entertainment for my family.