August 9, 2008

Horses are There Too!

Since the last post I have made another visit to the farm. It was a day when my daughter would be working, and lots of family was going to be around. First, I took my Mom so she could see where my daughter works. She liked the ponies and I think everyone else did also. Six other family members visited at the farm shortly after us, and were given a tour by my daughter. The ponies were a favorite, but there are lots of other horses.
They all get lots of care and attention. 20 horses take a lot of work. All of the horses are beautiful. However, the ponies, being front and center, are noticed and appreciated by everyone, and probably get more than their share of luv.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great place to work. Those ponies are wonderful!

I'm enjoying your blog, Alane. I haven't been blogging much this summer, but hope to return to it shortly. Great job on your new blog. We all enjoy seeing what's going on up there in Maine.