July 23, 2008

Molly has had Quite a Day

Molly started the day with a bang, or a bark I should say. I let her out first thing and didn't notice the deer in the field. Molly started up the hill barking after the deer and I called her back. She was so excited about the deer she didn't even notice the huge truck unloading mulch. How she missed a dump truck by the garden I will never guess. Later Molly and I went out to weed the garden. I weeded and Molly ate strawberries. Later, I picked peas. While I shucked the peas my trusty helper assisted by keeping the floor clean. Any peas that popped beyond the bowl and rolled to the floor, she chased and ate.


That's the Molly nose on the left edge.

Later still, we went to visit Grammy. Molly decided it was necessary to "do her duty" in Grammy's yard, and then proceeded to eat strawberries from her patch. I do tease my daughter sometimes, but I hate it when my other "child" embarrasses me in front of my Mom.

No comments: